Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Jab chae is the yum.

Not much new to report. We're still thoroughly enjoying our life here. Teaching is going quite well. And, the parents seem to be appreciative. We've gotten a chocolate pound cake, 2 boxes of chocolates, and jab chae (delicious korean noodles) this week alone. Either they really like us or they think we're too skinny. After school today I was given a hand painted fan. The mother let us know that her cousin painted it and is a pretty big deal. It's beautiful.

We have a couple adventures in the works, and will be sure to keep you updated:

Melissa will be attending the EARCOS Teachers' Conference to be held at Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia March 25-28, 2009.

And then on April 4th both of us will be traveling to Beijing with the Manderin Club for Spring Break. We'll be there for a week or so.

We're extremely excited about those trips. And we're also excited for our trip back to America. It'll be good to be home.

2 comments:

Derek said...

Jordon!!!

Speaking of your trip back to America, we need to make some plans...

They guys want to do the hour of power.

I don't think I can afford Origins, but, I was thinking that You, Melissa, Meghan, and I should road trip to Chicago to Medieval Times.

Don't forget we have to go camping too!

Last but not least, I know you're taking an extended leave from WoW, I just wanted to drop you the word, there's an outside chance I might be taking over Ordo. Outside.

I miss ya, bro, can't wait for summer. I miss you, too, Melissa!

Unknown said...

Wow incredible your going to malaysia and china! Jab Chae sounds deelish. Have fun.