Thursday, September 25, 2008

Awesome Card.



Ok, so last week I was sick, on thursday and friday with a wicked flu and my 5th graders, being awesome and talented kids, made me a really sweet card. I mean, this thing is amazing.





Anyway, you open the card, and inside is a customized post-it note from each of my students...


The card was super cute. The students worked so hard on it, and even though english is their second language, they did a fanstastic job of communicating their feelings.


This girl had just given me some food earlier in the day, called kimbab.

"Mr. Q's thank Me is give food be delicious ~Alice~"


The Teddy with the XX eyes was a little concerning.. maybe they were fearing the worst.

This next one is my favorite...


"Hello Mr. Q! I am Wendy. I hpe you will be fine and I miss you~! So I hope really you will come happy face! See you soon! I love you! We love you! Come happy face like me!
To: Mr. Quattlebaum

From: Wendy"



Such sweet kids.

Jordon

1 comment:

A Little bit said...

oh my gosh, i love this!! how great are your kids??